I don’t know enough of the truth on this issue, but I do believe as long as good people are able to do their jobs, the truth will come out. The problem is the Trump team is attacking people who are trying to do their jobs and people are believing the hype.
- From the calling all news he doesn’t like or isn’t flattering to him #FakeNews
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.5:01 AM – 6 Feb 2017
2. To all the meetings between the Trump camp and Russia during the election
3. Trump’s known and unknown business connections with Russia (Article)
4. Trumps team’s constant denials of reports which keeping being found to have truth behind them (20 so far)
5. How about Trump’s fact free assertion that Obama wire tapped him during the election?
“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”
6. And Flynn working as a foreign agent before being the head of national security (Article)
7. To the most recent firing of all the AG’s Obama appointed
The Trump administration keeps doing things to try and keep it hidden. The most curious thing about this all is the timing. On Thursday night on Fox News, Sean Hannity said Trump should fire all attorneys appointed by Obama and then Friday morning he did. (Article)
Hannity, the Fox News commentator who is a strong supporter of President Trump, said on his evening show that Mr. Trump needed to “purge” Obama holdovers from the federal government. Mr. Hannity portrayed them as “saboteurs” from the “deep state” who were leaking secrets to hurt Mr. Trump. It also came the same week that government watchdogs wrote to Mr. Bharara and urged him to investigate whether Mr. Trump had violated the emoluments clause of the Constitution, which bars federal officials from taking payments from foreign governments.
It’s not unusual for a new presidential team to want to bring in their own people, but they usually don’t call people on a Friday morning and make them vacate by Friday afternoon. (Article)
Rachel Maddow has done some very good investigative reporting into this issue
Part 3- The Wilbur Ross Connection
Thankfully there are some GOP members who won’t sit by- like John McCain and Lyndsey Graham who will forever put Country before Self, unlike most other GOP members and the entire Trump team.